Bringing together ideas from FinTech, Food & Beverages, SAAS, Cloud Computing, Tech Products, Health care, AgriTech, Consumer, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Artificial Intelligence, E commerce, Small and Medium Finance, Retail, Enterprise applications, Auto tech & Ed-Tech sectors sectors to help founders and aspiring founders to validate ideas before it travels for trial & error in the market and pick an opportunity to structure it at the very initial stage of execution through feedback, suggestions, advice & step ahead by Industry sector specialist Mentors, VCs & Entrepreneurs. This is the platform to nurture ideas which helps to take calculated measures for creating an impact in the market before execution or funding.
We nurture early-stage ideas that are worth creating disruption & impact in the ecosystem.
All ideas get a mention. The chosen ones will have a unique opportunity to be mentored & coached by our partners in success, i.e. SECTOR SPECIALISTS, MENTORS, VCS & ENTREPRENEURS at our facility
Who should apply:
Idea Stage | Research stage | MVP / Prototype stage | Early stage startups | Women run ventures | Student run ventures
Who should not apply
If your company has significant funding, traction, or revenue, then you are probably too advanced for our event.
If you are not committed and ready to perform the hard work required to build an enduring company.
If you are just behind “Funding thought” instead of building a strong foundation first, then we do not prefer you to take this up. Because building an empire takes time.
Ideas Selected & Nurtured
Idea vs market fit
Click to fill the form
Idea vs Founder fit
Skype / Video call screening
Idea vs business fit
One on one with panel
Step 1: Online Screening
Only 60 selected applicants will be selected and selection is based on the sector, maturity of idea, market need, founder knowledge & scope.
– The selected applicant will get an Idea pitch deck of 7 Slides including Cover & End slide. The applicant is asked to prepare the idea presentation based on the format provided.
– Applicant need to be prepared with the presentation before the step 2 screening
– All the details will be shared over an email. Applicants will receive an email from us within 48 hours of post filling.
– Applicants need to reply to the email with skype id / video calling number to get a call from our respective head for screening.
– Applicants need to to book their slot for step 2 screening before 16th March between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Step 2: Skype/ Video call screening
– Applicant will be guided on the presentation as how to be more productive in given timelines: 5 Mins presentation & 5 mins Q & A
– Applicant Will be given a mentorship requirement & guidelines
Step 3: One on One screening with the panel on 22nd March, 2020 (Sunday)
Applicants are advised to take the opportunity of taking feedback, suggestions, advice & step ahead for their startup idea. And the idea will be evaluated on the following parameters to get qualified for mentorship at Entrepreneurship Garage. On Idea & founder maturity | Product/service concept | Market knowledge | Industry knowledge Competitor knowledge | Ability to execute CSF & Goals | Idea to market fit | Suitable for mentorship
Applicants are advised to be active over an email and follow the instructions & timelines.